What is TracDat?
TracDat is the centralized software system used by EKU to document our planning and assessment efforts. By using TracDat we are able to offer a consistent, standardized structure for maintaining and reporting on planning and assessment efforts at all levels of the university.
- You may access TracDat both on and off campus with this link: https://nuventive.eku.edu/tracdat/
- Please use your EKU issued laptop/desktop to access TracDat.
- Using a Mac? Contact IT support at 622-3000 if experiencing access issues (a Cisco download may be necessary).
- TracDat supports multiple browsers, most use either Chrome or Firefox.
- If you have bookmarked the TracDat login link, please update it with the link provided above (you may also want to clear your history, close your browser, and restart your computer).
- If you need a TracDat account or login credentials (TracDat accounts cannot be accessed with EKU SSO - a separate login is needed), please contact Bethany Miller.
Instructional How To's
- Strategic Plan Reporting Unit Action Plan Components
- Entering A New Objective
- Editing An Existing Objective
- Tagging Objectives
- Uploading Evidence
- Goals/Objectives Mapping
Quick Updating Reminders
- How much must be updated each year? At least half of the objectives, making sure all objectives are assessed at least twice in the five year planning cycle. (Remember: if you are choosing not to update a particular objective, please indicate as a Results/Observations when the objective will be evaluated).
- NEVER DELETE ANYTHING! If there is an objective and/or assessment method that is no longer relevant, outdated, and/or just not meeting the needs of the department/program - please mark it as INACTIVE, rather than deleting it. If the objective and/or assessment method needs minor tweaking in verbage or criterion, please EDIT it.
- To Add or Update an Objective or Assessment Method, follow the path: Reporting Unit Planning | Plan
- To Add or Update the Results/Observations or Meaningful Change, follow the path: Reporting Unit Planning | Results/Observations
- Meaningful Change is reported in the past tense, and must include Evidence uploaded as a Related Document.
- Please do not use "Directly related to Objective." All results/observations and meaningful change should be nested under existing or newly created assessment methods.
TracDat Assistance & Training
FALL 2020 TracDat Trainings: mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a training session.
- Tuesday, October 20 at 11:00 - 12:00
- Wednesday, November 11 at 11:00 - 12:00
Fall TracDat Trainings will be held via Zoom. Please contact Bethany Miller for details.
For TracDat assistance and training sessions please contact Bethany Miller at 622-0269 or email Bethany at email@example.com