What is TracDat?
TracDat is the centralized software system used by EKU to document our planning and assessment efforts. By using TracDat we are able to offer a consistent, standardized structure for maintaining and reporting on planning and assessment efforts at all levels of the university.
Instructional How To's
- Strategic Plan Reporting Unit Action Plan Components
- Entering A New Objective
- Editing An Existing Objective
- Tagging Objectives
- Uploading Evidence
- Goals/Objectives Mapping
Quick Updating Reminders
- How much must be updated each year? At least half of the objectives, making sure all objectives are assessed at least twice in the five year planning cycle. (Remember: if you are choosing not to update a particular objective, please indicate as a Results/Observations when the objective will be evaluated).
- NEVER DELETE ANYTHING! If there is an objective and/or assessment method that is no longer relevant, outdated, and/or just not meeting the needs of the department/program - please mark it as INACTIVE, rather than deleting it. If the objective and/or assessment method needs minor tweaking in verbage or criterion, please EDIT it.
- To Add or Update an Objective or Assessment Method, follow the path: Reporting Unit Planning | Plan
- To Add or Update the Results/Observations or Meaningful Change, follow the path: Reporting Unit Planning | Results/Observations
- Meaningful Change is reported in the past tense, and must include Evidence uploaded as a Related Document.
- Please do not use "Directly related to Objective." All results/observations and meaningful change should be nested under existing or newly created assessment methods.
TracDat Assistance & Training
FALL 2020 TracDat Trainings: mail email@example.com to schedule a training session.
Beginner: For those who have no previous experience with TracDat.
Refresher: For those who have previous experience with TracDat, but need a refresher on information/data entry and organization.
We also offer one on one training at your office with you and your office/department on your TracDat needs. Training can be as basic for those with no experience with TracDat and will cover: logging into TracDat, navigating, entering plans and results, and various TracDat reports. We also offer a refresher training for those that have used TracDat in the past but just have a few questions.
For TracDat assistance and training sessions please contact Bethany Miller at 622-0269 or email Bethany at firstname.lastname@example.org
TracDat can be accessed while both on and off campus by going to https://nuventive.eku.edu/tracdat/
If you need a TracDat account, please contact email@example.com
If you had previously bookmarked the link to TracDat, please do so again to ensure that your access to the login page is not interrupted.